Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Procrastination: A Devil...

Its being a very long vacation for my blogs...but lately I'm struggling with time and all types of different commitments...atleast for a temporary period, I'm left with few...;)

Neways...there is a lot to write about various topics I have been thinking..but it will be over a period...today's title is one which everyone knows...but I had lately experienced this big time and may be I could not forget this incident for a life time...

In life, one come across many unwanted and unexpected things...but that's the rule of life!!!...it does not come at your doorstep by giving prior notice instead just pops out of nowhere standing in front of you...everyone has a lot going on in their minds about what they gonna do and planning stuff...but life makes an interesting turn and if you are not prepared for that surprise, you go rolling down the hill...

Well, I had lots of things to do but it all comes at the same time and that's it...you get confused and don't know what to do and what not...so much going on in that small brain and that leads to delaying the things you should have done earlier...I'll quote an incident...Earlier last week, I had lots of plans going around to help my grand mom, trying to help her recover from her 6 month bed rest and that glooming atmosphere she was living in...infact I told my dad to bring her to our place by whatever means possible...but as things go around us and quoted in The Secret, once you start neglecting things or start delaying, it goes away from you...

Worse than that, I was about to meet her when I had my holidays started and had time to see her condition and talk lot of things with her (I always loved to) I postponed that after my exams...3 days later my sister went and saw her and told me that she is in a really bad condition and not responding to any phone calls, not even talking or opening her eyes to the person sitting next to her...It was a freezing moment to hear that...This time I decided that no matter what I'll meet her on Sunday after my exams but the universe had altogether different plans...

Next afternoon...I got a call and every hope of meeting her, chatting with her and each single time I loved being with her disappeared suddenly...She died...
That feeling of not meeting the person for whom you had planned so much and craving to meet her but just due to other commitments...you delayed...and you lost a chance of a lifetime...I really regret my decision of delaying and thought of meeting her next week...which will never come

Guys...do the things you yourself want to do...figure out time for yourself...Do not Procrastinate!!! you never know what all things you had planned may vanish in a blink of an eye..


No comments:

Post a Comment