Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Keeping Kool!!!

I have always felt that every situation can be taken care of when your mind is stable and one's at his cool, calm and stuff like that...infact I now also believe in the same but sometimes circumstances demand you being out of your wits...
I always have the problem to lose temper when things don't go the way I want (well I guess this is the case with every individual)....but its not because I want my say in a particular thing or I'm stubborn or sooo...its just that when somethings are for the benefit of others...the person whom I love and for whatever reason, the things don't go right, I feel bad and I'm at my wits end and bulge out..
This is the situation which I always repent after removing my frustration and anger on others because I don't like to yell and create a commotion but I'm not totally wrong...I've a little expectation that the other person(s) have the maturity level and the thinking capability to understand the circumstances though not in the same way...
But today, I have felt one thing which needs to be incorporated I guess in everyone's life is that...Try to keep yourself cool whatever may be the situation because that will help you to think better and more productive...for this thing, I admire one of my friend whom I've never seen loosing his temper and he gets an easy way out of the trouble...well keeping kool will also help you in avoiding a hell lot of controversies...;)
Btw Keeping cool and not loosing your temper does not mean one cannot be Aggressive!!!

On the sideline....watch How I met your Mother and you'll will know how interesting and tension free life izz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment